My parents were on the webcam and so they got to see Ryan blow out his candles and open his presents. The cake is nothing special, in fact it is a result of the leftovers from making cupcakes for Ryan's class. I took a picture of the inside, but it didn't turn out. The top layer was white, the middle layer of icing was pink, the bottom layer was chocolate and I frosted it with blue frosting. It was interesting, but it sure tasted good. I love homemade icing!
Ryan had been wanting a water gun for some time. After I had given in to the nerf guns for Christmas, I decided to take the plunge for a water gun. He was very excited about it. I just hope I don't become a victim.
When we got home from Ryan's birthday dinner out, we noticed a little visitor on the ceiling. I think it must have know there was cake and ice cream to be had. These little geckos are harmless and keep the bugs away. We can hear them by the doors at night and they sound like chimpanzees.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ryan!!! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you and eat some cake!
Post a Comment