Duane went deep sea fishing with some people that he works with. He got up at 3am and met the crew for day out at sea, hoping he would come home with something. I'm surprised Duane isn't the one sleeping considering how early he was up!

As you can see, there were plenty of fish to catch. They caught 55 fish and everyone took some home. You may notice that Duane is on the phone and he is actually talking to me and trying to give me directions on how to get to the dock. When I arrived I was greeted with a plate of fresh tuna that had just been grilled with garlic. It was scrumptious! We invited some friends over last night and Duane grilled up the remainder of the fish. He is anxious to go out again and maybe catch something more than just tuna.
2 comments:
I just have to comment on all your great posts. I've been slacking lately in the blog world, but it's so nice to be able to catch up with what's going on with you. Your family is darling and you DO live in paradise.
Holy fish! I can't let Rick see or he would be so jealous. Fresh grilled tuna sounds so yummy.
Post a Comment