We are settling into our new house and love it! Even though it is new construction, we have had a lot of work done since we've moved in and I think I saw the last of the contractors today. I am still working on the decorating thing inside, while Duane focuses on the landscaping. As our home progresses, I'll post more pictures. We have many busy Saturdays ahead, but look forward to making this our home for a while. If you're ever in NC, please stop by! We'll leave the light on for you!;)


Living Room

Dining Room--We're planning on having a formal dining room set by the end of September.

Master Bedroom

Miranda's Room
5 comments:
I love your house! It's so fancy! Since you are leaving the light on for us, now we are going to have to plan a trip to NC for sure!
Congrats on the new house, it looks beautiful! And Good Luck with Evan's surgeries! My Ryan had his surgery at UNC and we were very happy with everything. I hope it all goes well. Just know that the worst moment is when the nurse takes him out of your arms and walks away to start the anesthesia. If you can make it through that, you'll be fine. It is scary, but he is such a special little boy and he'll come out of it better than you expect. He will definitely be in our prayers, as will you. Keep us posted with how he's doing.
Your house is amazing. I know you are enjoying having your own space. How far from the post is it?
Nice colors!
Elizabeth, I love your house and I'm so happy you get to be back in NC. I miss it so much! I love the colors you chose and especially the orange in your bedroom. Gorgeous! It is so terrible that we missed each other... we left NC on June 15th. But I got your email and I will shoot you one back this weekend.
Post a Comment