Six years to the day after pinning on Captain, Duane pinned on Major. We were happy to have Duane's Mom, Dad and brother Doug fly in for the occasion. After the short ceremony, we had a lunch catered by a local bbq restaurant. I am proud of Duane for all he has accomplished.
Hmmm, someone may have forgotten to thank someone...
Duane with his Mom and Dad
Duane with his Dad, brother Doug and Mom
I will treasure this photo because it is not often that a smile like this is captured in a photograph.
WOW! That is a "major" accomplishment. All joking aside, it really is a big deal. I love all the things that your family is getting to do.
P.S. You are killing me with all of the Ana White things. You got me hooked on that site, but so far all I have made is a ladder end table. Rick made a play table for Noah for Christmas, but my list is LONG. I thought that with all of the tools Rick has and how he loves to do woodworking my house would be filled with everything I want...not the case. Winter in Utah puts a damper on the woodworking since I HATE the mess inside the garage.
3 comments:
WOW! That is a "major" accomplishment. All joking aside, it really is a big deal. I love all the things that your family is getting to do.
P.S. You are killing me with all of the Ana White things. You got me hooked on that site, but so far all I have made is a ladder end table. Rick made a play table for Noah for Christmas, but my list is LONG. I thought that with all of the tools Rick has and how he loves to do woodworking my house would be filled with everything I want...not the case. Winter in Utah puts a damper on the woodworking since I HATE the mess inside the garage.
Congrats! Elizabeth, your hair is getting so long! It looks good.
Congratulations Duane and Elizabeth! We miss you so much... any chance you might be coming to Utah soon???
Post a Comment