Monday, May 5, 2008

Torii Beach Opening

We had a great time at the Torii Beach grand opening. They had free food, games and entertainment. The kids loved playing in the ocean and going down the waterslide. I think we're going to spend more time at the beach this summer.

The kids really enjoyed the contraption floating just off the beach. Miranda was afraid that she was going to float out to sea even though we explained to her that it was chained to the bottom.

It took Olivia a little while to get into the water, but once she was in she didn't want to come out.

Olivia loves to jump on the bouncers. We struggled pulling her away when it was time to leave.


Ryan was our Spiderman, making his way up to the top of this web.

1 comment:

The Hardy Family said...

I'm so jealous! I want to spend my summer at the beach!