We all had a great time with Doug and Katie while they were here. We tried to take them to as many places as we could while they were here. We spent time at the Southeast Botanical Gardens, Ryukyu
Mura and the Peace Prayer Park.
Olivia had so much fun with her Aunt Katie and Uncle Doug. She loved crashing their pictures!

Don't ask me how I got up out of this hammock! I don't think Olivia wanted to watch me try.

Up, up and away!!

Anyone have a fishing pole?

There were beautiful flowers at the Southeast Botanical Gardens!


Our little
Shi Shi dog at Ryukyu
Mura.

Who knows what these are?! I think they're a cross between a troll, an elf and a fairy.


A beautiful view from the Peace Prayer Park.
7 comments:
You look so comfy in that hammock! I couldn't believe the baby ticker on your blog...only 10 more days. Wow that all happened so fast. Of course I'm not the one pregnant!! Let me know if you need anything, I know you're wonder women, but if there is anything I can do I will be willing.
Thanks again for all of the fun that we had! It was such a wonderful experience. Also, the pictures turned out great, thanks!
Thank you for all of the fun that we had with you guys! It was great being able to visit you. We seriously had a blast! Also, the pictures turned out great, thanks! Your pictures are really making us want a camera like yours. Thanks again, we miss you already!
What beautiful pictures! You look fantastic and I can't believe how close you are! How exciting. Your family is so beautiful and growing up so fast!
Oh my gosh, you are about to have that baby! I think it helps to stay active right up to the end...it make things go faster. And of course you are always on the go! How fun to have some family come and visit. I love to see the pictures. It seriously makes me so jealous here in snowy Woodland.
I can't believe your so close to having your baby. I bet for you it feels like it's taken forever.
I can't believe how close you are to having the baby! Congrats.
Post a Comment