Sunday, March 29, 2009

Evan Turns One!

I can't believe that my baby is a month old! Where has the time gone! We all love having Evan around and he gets lots of love and attention.

Evan at 2 weeks old. He is his father's son with that furrow on his brow.

Evan at 3 weeks old.

4 comments:

Dan said...

Good lookin kid! Congrats! Hope all is well, Dan

The Gunnerson Family said...

Oh my, they do get big fast don't they. Right now I am fighting with my 9 1/2 year old because he wants to type on the computer with me. How is four? I hope that things are going well!

Marisa said...

Evan's eyes are soooo blue and beautiful! I recognize the little turtle onesie because my Ryan wore that when he was a newborn and I wondered if it was a hand-me-down from your Ryan? Sooo sweet!

Jackie said...

Me and Kevin were just laughing about how tiny your baby looks in Duane's arms. One of his biceps is bigger than all of Evan.