Ryan is #25 on the Seahawks.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Another Football Season
I am a little late posting this, but football season started a few weeks ago which means my schedule just tripled with obligations. With four practices and two games each week on top of everything else, I'm just a little behind. Miranda and Ryan are enjoying the season and that is why I do what I do. Ryan loves football so much that he waits every year for the season to begin. He is in his third year and loves to play defense, pulling flags and chasing whoever has the ball. Miranda is in her fourth season of cheering and loves it. She definitely has the voice for it! Duane and I enjoy going to their games and watching them.
Ryan is #25 on the Seahawks.
Miranda loves that her size makes it so she can be a flyer and do stunts.
Ryan is #25 on the Seahawks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember my little brother always participating in the pinewood derby, and I was always jealous of the scouts! I hope that Ryan is more successful against the Japanese than against his own troop. Liz, you are one month away from being a mother of four! Can you even believe it? I can't wait to see pictures of that new little one. I would also like to see some pictures of your baby bump.
Post a Comment