I apologize for the lapse in entries, but between school, the holidays and getting ready for our trip stateside updating the blog was the lowest of priorities. I will now attempt to catch you up on what we were up to in December.
Both Miranda and Ryan marched in the annual Tinsel Town parade with their scout troops. Duane marched with Ryan while Olivia and I watched from the sidelines.

Here are the kids posing with Santa at the Battalion's Family Christmas party. The kids enjoyed playing games and making crafts.

This picture is a little old, but it is of Olivia before her first ballet class. She loves to go and begs to go everyday.
2 comments:
Glad you had a good time. Hope you brought some snow back with you!! Did you notice Santa's boots are on upside down? That's funny.
I didn't notice that his boots are on upside down. That's pretty funny!
Post a Comment