Friday, April 23, 2010

Playing Catch Up....Again!

Yes, I am behind again with posting. Back in March Miranda and her recreation cheer squad went to Myrtle Beach to participate in the nationals cheerleading event. They had been working for months on their routine and their efforts paid off. Although, they didn't win, they did a fantastic job.


Ryan also had his Pinewood Derby race and it turned out as I expected. He lost and he was a terrible sport about it. I really think I need to invest in a video recorder in order to tape these episodes, so he can see how ridiculous he looks when he behaves this way. I'm hoping this is just a phase and that he quickly grows out of it.

Ryan's is the blue car in the front.


If only he knew how he looked.

When we couldn't find him, we went outside and he was hiding behind the tree. I hope that next year he will not be so competitive and just have fun.

Here's Olivia being her smiling self when we went to lunch one day.

No comments: